PokemonGo-Bot is a project created by the PokemonGoF team. Since no public API available for now, a patch to use HASH-Server was applied. PokemonGoF is not part of HASH-Server dev team and has no connection with it.
Table of Contents
The project is currently setup in two main branches:
devalso known as
beta- This is where the latest features are, but you may also experience some issues with stability/crashes.
masteralso known as
stable- The bot 'should' be stable on this branch, and is generally well tested.
If you need any help please don't create an issue as we have a great community on Slack. You can count on the community in #help channel.
- #dev channel in slack
If you discover a bug in the bot, please search our issue tracker first. If it hasn't been reported, please create a new issue and ensure you follow the template guide so that our team can assist you as quickly as possible.
If you have a great idea to improve the bot, please search our feature tracker first to ensure someone else hasn't already come up with the same great idea. If it hasn't been requested, please create a new request and ensure you follow the template guide so that it doesnt get lost with the bug reports. While you're there vote on other feature requests to let the devs know what is most important to you.
If you'd like to make your own changes, make sure you follow the pull request template, and ensure your PR is made against the 'dev' branch.
If this is your first time making a PR or aren't sure of the standard practice of making a PR, here are some articles to get you started.
- GitHub Pull Request Tutorial
- How to write the perfect pull request
- A great example from one of our own contributors
- GPS Location configuration
- Search Pokestops
- Catch Pokemon
- Determine which pokeball to use (uses Razz Berry if the catch percentage is low!)
- Exchange Pokemon as per configuration
- Evolve Pokemon as per configuration
- Auto switch mode (Inventory Checks - switches between catch/farming items)
- Limit the step to farm specific area for pokestops
- Rudimentary IV Functionality filter
- Ignore certain pokemon filter
- Adjust delay between Pokemon capture & Transfer as per configuration
- Hatch eggs
- Incubate eggs
- Crowd Sourced Map Prototype
- Standalone Desktop Application
- Use candy
PokemonGo-Bot is very popular and has a vibrant community. Because of that, it has become very difficult for us to know how the bot is used and what errors people hit. By capturing small amounts of data, we can prioritize our work better such as fixing errors that happen to a large percentage of our user base, not just a vocal minority.
Our goal is to help inform our decisions by capturing data that helps us get aggregate usage and error reports, not personal information. To view the code that handles analytics in our master branch, you can use this search link.
If there are any concerns with this policy or you believe we are tracking something we shouldn't, please open a ticket in the tracker. The contributors always intend to do the right thing for our users, and we want to make sure we are held to that path.
If you do not want any data to be gathered, you can turn off this feature by setting
false in your
- tejado many thanks for the API
- pogodevorg Without keyphact's coordination, this would not gonna happan again.
- Mila432 for the login secrets
- elliottcarlson for the Google Auth PR
- AeonLucid for improved protos
- AHAAAAAAA for parts of the s2sphere stuff
- Breeze ro for some of the MQTT/Map stuff
- eggins [first pull request]
- Breeze Ro
PokemonGo-Bot is intended for academic purposes and should not be used to play the game PokemonGo as it violates the TOS and is unfair to the community. Use the bot at your own risk.
PokemonGoF does not support the use of 3rd party apps or apps that violate the TOS.