fblualib: A collection of Lua / Torch utilities
FBLuaLib is a collection of Lua / Torch utilities developed at Facebook that we've found useful. Some of these utilities are useful without Torch.
LuaJIT is required, and we currently only support x86_64 Linux.
- C++ LuaUtils is a collection of C++ utilities useful for writing Lua extensions
- fb.util is a collection of low-level Lua utilities that, in addition to being useful on their own, are depended upon by everything else. Does not require Torch.
- fb.editline is a command line editing library based on libedit. Does not require Torch.
- fb.trepl is a configurable Read-Eval-Print loop with line editing and autocompletion. Does not require Torch (but has Torch-specific features if Torch is installed)
- fb.debugger is a full-featured source-level Lua debugger. Does not require Torch.
- fb.ffivector is a vector of POD types or strings that does not count toward the Lua heap limit. Does not require Torch.
- fb.python is a bridge between Lua and Python,
allowing seamless integration between the two (enabling, for example,
using SciPy with Lua tensors almost as efficiently
as with native
numpyarrays; data between Lua tensors and the corresponding Python counterpart
numpy.ndarrayobjects is shared, not copied). Requires Torch.
- fb.thrift is a library for fast serialization of arbitrary Lua objects using Thrift. Requires Torch.
- fb.mattorch is a library for reading
and writing Matlab
.matfiles from Torch without having Matlab installed.