Sources for the Macintosh game, Glider PRO, written by John Calhoun and published by Casady & Green Inc.
- Demo House and CD Demo House are by John Calhoun and Kim Money.
- Davis Station, Metropolis and Titanic are by Jonathan Chin (alias Paul Finn) and John Calhoun.
- Grand Prix, Leviathan, ImagineHouse PRO II and In The Mirror are by Jonathan Chin (alias Paul Finn).
- Land of Illusion, Nemo's Market, Rainbow's End and SpacePods are by Ward Hartenstein.
- Slumberland is by John Calhoun (first house and top of fourth house) Jonathan Chin (second house), Steve Sullivan (third house) and Ward Hartenstein (bottom of fourth house).
- Teddy World is by Shawn Brenneman.
- The Asylum Pro is by Steve Sullivan.
- PICT resource 3975 (Ozma) is derived from an illustration by John R. Neill from Ozma of Oz.
- PICT resource 153 (About box) features a portion of this Little Nemo comic by Winsor McCay.
Legal The source for Glider PRO is released under the GNU General Public License 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.