For more details, head to: https://hyper.is
If you're on macOS, you can also use Homebrew Cask to download the app by running these commands:
brew update brew cask install hyper
choco install hyper
Note: the version of hyper available from chocolatey may not be the latest. Consider using the direct download link, https://hyper-updates.now.sh/download/win
- Install the dependencies
- If you are running Linux, install
- If you are running Windows, install
yarn global add windows-build-tools.
- Fork this repository to your own GitHub account and then clone it to your local device
- Install the dependencies:
- Build the code and watch for changes:
yarn run dev
- In another terminal tab/window/pane, run the app:
yarn run app
To make sure that your code works in the finished application, you can generate the binaries like this:
yarn run dist
After that, you'll see the binary in the
If after building during development you get an alert dialog related to
make sure its build process is working correctly by running
yarn run rebuild-node-pty.
If you're on macOS, this typically is related to Xcode issues (like not having agreed
to the Terms of Service by running
sudo xcodebuild after a fresh Xcode installation).